NCS offers a Single Crystal X-ray Diffraction based service to determine crystal structures for colleagues in industry and has world-leading facilities and expertise.
Our highly experienced team particularly specialises in collecting data from very small and hard to handle crystals.
- Single crystal, small molecule structural determination
- Secure storage (room temperature, 5° C and -15° C)
- Collections between 80K and 500K (standard 100K)
- Absolute structure confirmation
- Expertise in handling demanding and difficult samples including –
– Twinned crystals
– Disordered datasets
– Air, Temperature, Moisture and Solvent Sensitive samples
For our current pricing or further details please email firstname.lastname@example.org
“Having experts with access to the most powerful equipment in the world means you have the greatest possible chance of a successful outcome.”