NCS offers a Single Crystal X-ray Diffraction based service to determine crystal structures for colleagues in industry and has world-leading facilities and expertise.
Alongside our academic work this commercial service aims to turn samples around within a week of initial screening.
Our highly experienced team particularly specialises in collecting data from very small and hard to handle crystals.
- Single crystal, small molecule structural determination
- Secure storage (room temperature, 5° C and -15° C)
- Collections between 80K and 500K (standard 100K)
- Absolute structure confirmation
- Expertise in handling demanding and difficult samples including
For our current pricing or further details please Contact Us.
“Having experts with access to the most powerful equipment in the world means you have the greatest possible chance of a successful outcome.”